12.25.2007

Merry Christmas 2007

What a fun day! Honestly...the magic of Christmas is watching your children light up with joy on Christmas morning. We had a great time and it seems as if Santa had no trouble finding our house!


Sweet Mitchell on his first Christmas!


Sydney & her pink Dora castle...the one thing she consistantly asked Santa to bring her!

Our little artist...

Her new Dora scooter...she loves it!

Tickle me Elmo from Grandma Ro & Grandpa Clayt

Just the world's most adorable baby Santa!

Merry Christmas 2007!

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

So cute Jill! Kelley gave me your link today! It's so fun to be able to see your cute kids all of the time. I can't believe how big Sydney is getting. She's beautiful. Check us out at chelsaandbeau.blogspot.com. Love ya, Chelsa

chipsgirls said...

Jill, your kids are so cute. I think little Mitch looks a lot like you with those big almost dark eyes. I can't believe how long Sydney's hair is. Glad you guys had a fun birthday/Christmas. Good luck finding a place for all the toys.
Joni

Steph said...

I love the picture of Syd painting. Priceless! Your kids are so darling. I love them and you tons!! Steph

Roberts Fam said...

K Jill I am a spy girl I know but I was reading Stephs blog and I saw your name! I am a blogger to! I know we see eachother all the time but its so fun to see those pics of Christmas and b-day for Syd! Super cute fam! I hope you dont mind I dropped by to say hi!