1.23.2008

Feast or Famine

From the moment Sydney was born, getting her to eat has been a battle. I swear she is part chipmunk because she stores food in her cheek rather than swallowing it. Then after an hour or so will come to me and say, “I can’t like it mom!” And while pointing to her disgusting cheek-full of mangled chicken nuggets say, I wanna spit this out!”

So, to have my little insatiable Mitchell is such a welcome change! Honestly, the kid is a bottom-less pit. I just started feeding him rice cereal and he shakes with anticipation in between bites. Truly, I can’t shovel it in fast enough for him! Finally, a child who enjoys eating as much as his mom and dad!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay Jill! I am so glad to see that you are part of the blogging world! I think its the best way to stay in touch with everyone and see cute pictures of their kids! Sydney is beautiful, and Mitchell is soo cute! I loved your christmas card this year! I am so excited to follow your blog...keep in touch! mel
PS we should link our blogs together...lmk!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! What a lunchmouth! Looks like he was born to eat...wonder how long before Sydney starts sneaking him all HER food....
What a darling page. You have a great eye for design...and some mighty cute models!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Hi Jill ~ thnaks for sending me your link!! What sweet kids you have. I love the pages ~ I want to start doing digital scrapbooking it is so darling!!!! Looks like you guys are doing great and having tonz of fun!!! Let's do lunch with everyone next time your here k. Here is my blog:
http://briankerrianhudson.blogspot.com/

Hope you have a great week.
~ Kerrian

Roberts Fam said...

I hear ya Jill our kids could be twins!!!
Thanks for e-mailing those links to me, now I just have to get the time to do it!

Mandy said...

I can totally relate to the chipmunk way of eating. Evan does the same thing with apples and meat other than chicken nuggets. It is so gross, he can hold it in his mouth for hours! Hopefully Mitchell will keep up his good eating habits!! Darling page.

Anonymous said...

I finally got into the blog page. Yep, these two little ones are as different as day and night, but how we love them. We hate to see them growing up so fast. And right before our eyes. Sydney lost her money last night, but we finally found it. Can't believe Mitch is going on 6 mos. He will be sitting up soon. What a family!