2.12.2008

Tagged....again!


5 things on my to do list:
Get into swim suit shape...my trip to Isla Mujeres (Mexico) is less than two months away...hooray!
Fold and put away the pile of clean laundry that's been on my bedroom floor for three days now
Finish my recipe book I've been working on
Send in Sydney's registration for fall preschool

Find a place to store all my Christmas decor

5 jobs I've held:
Insurance Agent
Territory Manager

Advertising Sales Rep.
C.E.O. of the Mortensen household
And my favorite job ever? Being a mom


5 places I've lived:
Sandy, UT
Sugarhouse, UT
St. George, UT

5 favorite snacks:
Sliced peaches with cottage cheese
Fiber One bars (I know how good that sounds, but they're actually really good)
Raw Almonds
A spoonful of peanut butter with a few chocolate chips sprinkled on top
Sugar-free Jello cup with Redi-whip on top
One little footnote: This selection of snacks is the way it is so that I can make #1 on my "to do" list happen...normally this list would contain a lot more chocolate!


5 things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
Invest wisely
Donate generously
Share a ton with my family and friends
Travel the world
Buy a home with a basement
Call Stacy and Clinton from What not to Wear and hire them to take me shopping for a week in NYC with unlimited funds! My dream come true!

Okay that was six things...but hey, I'm a billionaire now...I can do whatever I want - LOL!

I tag: Kelley, Val M., Angee, Mandy and Kristen

4 comments:

Demarcus Family said...

Hey Jill! I am making a recipe book too! Are you scrapbooking your or using an online one from Snapish or something?

The Venutis said...

I was an Advertising Account Manager for a Newspaper, and an insurance rep (briefly). Isn't it nice being a mom now? You gotta love it!

Steph said...

Ha ha !! You are so funny!! I love it!! I want to call Stacy and Clinton too, except my fashion is so bad, someone could actually turn me in!!! :) Love ya!

Elise said...

Look at my purse comment. : ) Good times... or not!