6.18.2008

a much needed break

Yesterday, Syd asked me to play Play-Doh with her and I just couldn't say no. I needed a break from unpacking and organizing. I am so tired of pulling boxes out of the garage and opening them to see what treasure awaits inside. Seriously, if you haven't used something in oh I don't know...four years....how bad do you really need it? :)

Anyway, here is our little Play-Doh family. Mitchell is huge (not sure why) and Sydney looks a little like a character from a Tim Burton movie. And in case you're wondering who the little bunny is...it's none other than her beloved "pinks"...the family wouldn't be complete without him!

p.s. we are LOVING our new home! I'll post some pics soon.

3 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

What a cute family! I love little pinks! So cute!

Demarcus Family said...

WOW! I am seriously impressed with your Play Dough talent!

barterboutique said...

ok, kinda freaky how much that one on the right looks like a character from the "nightmare before christmas"!

and i can't wait to see pics of your new digs!

p.s. any ideas where i can find some digi birds? the one in your header is too cute! thanks!