6.23.2011

slow down.


i don't know what's gotten into me lately, 
but not a day goes by when i don't think about how much i love my kids at these ages. 

if there were any legitimate way to stop time and keep my kids small and innocent forever, 
i would seriously consider doing it.

it could have to do with the ramped up levels of ickiness in the world,
evidenced by my recent trip to vegas.

there are so many sad little souls wandering the planet.
it breaks my heart.

seeing how lost so many people are in the world makes me
stop and think how lucky i am to have my faith and my family.
both of which bring me immense fulfillment and joy. 

inspires me to focus my attention and energy 
on the things that matter most.
...

3 comments:

Roberts Fam said...

thnx

Hil said...

You are so right. I love that photo and the video. If you figure out a way to freeze time, please let me know. I am also very interested. :)

tharker said...

Yes, if you figure out a way to freeze time, I will be first in line to buy a bottle of that magic potion!

Such a sweet picture.