3.24.2008

Easter Fun

Easter weekend was a blast! Saturday, the kids had fun hunting for eggs. Then we went to the Arts Festival and Sydney had the time of her life playing in the splash pad (more pictures to follow of that...I'm too tired tonight). Then Easter Sunday...the bunny came and left jelly beans everywhere, Syd would squeal with delight every time she'd find one! Later that day, a second egg hunt at Grandma Ro's! We had lots of fun and Syd made off with enough chocolate, jelly beans and disgusting marshmallow peeps to last quite a while!

6 comments:

Roberts Fam said...

What an adorable page! I love it. Your kids look so cute. Loved Mitchel's hat...by the way I couldnt find you on Sun. after Sacrament, I wanted to tell you that you did an amazing job and I loved your talk. THANKS!

Kehl Family said...

Jill...those are such darling pictures. I want to eat little Mitchy up, he is so yummy. Sis is so darling I cant believe how quickly she has grown. Time flies!
Love Ya,
Kelley

Nat B. said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter. I love your scrapbook pages you do. I need to get that Software sometime.

Angee Leishman said...

Jill,
Darling pages. You are so creative!

Becky said...

I love all your scrapbook pages!

Chelsa said...

I had to laugh on your last post that you are scared of spiders! Living on Douglas Street will do that to a girl. Remember we used to put cups on top of them and wait for boys to come over and kill them? Good memories...metric ton? Love ya, Chelsa