6.26.2008

mcdinner with my two mcnuggets


because of my husband's chosen occupation, every thursday night is spent with just the three of us. tonight, i decided to indulge the kiddos and go to mcplayland. no surprise here, mitchell ate more than his big sister. he polished a dozen or so fries, about a quarter of a cheese burger, a couple bites of a chicken nugget and some orange drink. sydney ate ONE nugget. arrrrgh! but she had tons of fun on the playground and they are both sleeping soundly tonight!

p.s. check out the chompers on mitch...he just cut his two bottom teeth, SO CUTE!

5 comments:

Demarcus Family said...

Hey , I am alone (almost) every Thursday. We should go McDinner together ( or water park!)

Steph said...

cute!! looks like they had tons of fun!! Cute cute page!!

********** said...

He is so cute :) I can't believe how big your kids are getting and I've only met Sydney twice!!! Next time you are in town let me know so I can come see you guys!!!

Whitney said...

Jill-I got to your blog from Kerrians, your kids are too cute!!! Your blog is really cute as well. Hope you don't mind me takin' a peek, it's fun to see your family. You can see mine if you'd like at www.fassioforum.blogspot.com Take care!

Unknown said...

Just like my girl and boy. Peyton subsits on chocolate milk and a cracker and Mitch eats everything in sight. He must consume more than I do in a day, no joking. Love having dinner out at McD's with the kids. It is P's favorite thing to do when it is too hot to go to the park :) I want to come see your new house next time we are down. You were moving the weekend I was there so I didn't want to bug you!