9.02.2008

32.


i love birthdays. 

this past thursday i celebrated number 32. and with each passing year i grow increasingly more grateful for all the amazing people in my life.

so to all my dear friends and family.....

a most sincere thank you for the cards, the treats, the birthday lunch, emails, phone calls, text messages, gifts and visits. honestly, i feel so blessed, lucky, grateful, loved, special...i could go on and on. i guess what i'm trying to say is...thank you for making me smile!

8 comments:

jeny said...

happy birthday, jill!

Demarcus Family said...

sorry I missed it! Happy Birthday!!

Mandy said...

happy birthday jill!! you don't look a day past 21! hope you had a good one!

Steph said...

luv ya buddy!

barterboutique said...

happy birthday!!!!

The Venutis said...

Happy Late Birthday :)

val said...

Oh, I missed it, so happy late birthday! P.S. you look fantastic! I'm 2 years older than you, but look at least 10 more....! No fair!

Roberts Fam said...

Love ya Jill