8.22.2008

dirt and cheetos.


it's been a few years since i had a kid this age and i forgot how fascinating everything is to them. 

just one question. 

why do they only want to get into things that are completely unsanitary? 
i mean what is so boring about the toy box full of interesting and educational toys. or the fully stocked bookshelf in his room loaded with fabulous reads. no thanks mom, i'd rather swish my hands in the potty, knock over the garbage can, eat a Q-tip and chew on my sister's flip flop. clearly...way more fun! 

9 comments:

barterboutique said...

but he's absolutely precious and i'm sure his smile more than makes up for any mess! what a cutie!

Heidi and Judd said...

Oh he's so cute! But I know the feeling, my little Aliyah is sure getting around now too! Our house will never be the same!

Kristi said...

Hilarious. Ahhh... the toddler years. We're enjoying that around our house as well.

Brooke said...

Well lets just say that it could get even more interesting by using the potty as dipping sauce for the Cheetos. Oh yuck, why would I say that? Who Knows??? Anyways, he is such a cutie. I love the pix's

Unknown said...

Hmmm sounds EXACTLY like my two year old Mitchell at my house. Why do I even buy toys?

The Webb Family said...

You are not alone, I feel your pain...For Tanner's b.day we wanted to get him a few extra hospital badges he loves mine & Troy's and I'm sure they are germy as ever. I saw your blog on Brooke's and will have to add it to ours..
Andrea W.

********** said...

Can I just say how much I love when he scrunches his face and makes the biggest grin!!! Lol Oh I can't wait to have lil babies of my own :)

Hailey said...

Sooo true, that's hilarious! Kids are so exhausting aren't they!?

These Are The Days said...

Dirt and Cheetos...what a perfect title. That pretty much sums up my boys but it would be Dirt and Flamin Hot Cheetos:) He is adorable by the way!!