8.28.2009

this is me....at 33.

8.28.76


a marvelous day to be born.

especially to such incredible and loving parents...

mom: thank you for teaching me self-confidence, leadership, responsibility and compassion.

dad: thank you for teaching me that being genuinely kind, sincere and generous will get you everywhere in life.

your loving guidance and examples have made me who i am today, and i'm so proud to be your kid.

i'm not sure what i did to deserve to live such a wonderfully charmed life...but i cherish each and every day i get to spend surrounded by amazing and inspirational friends and family members.

thank you for making me feel so special and loved today.

xo


p.s. those new-ish smile lines around my eyes are strangely starting to growing on me...i view them as souvenirs since i've spent the majority of my life smiling!!!

lucky me.

4 comments:

lynette said...

happy birthday friend! i hope you have a wonderfully special day!

Nat B. said...

Hope your birthday was great! Pretty picture too!!

Roberts Fam said...

You look Fab! Hope it was a great day! Love ya

Elise said...

I'm growing attached to my 'lines' as my kids call them too! Glad you're on the globe girl!
♥E