1.20.2011

all in a day.




today
my first born baby girl has her {very} first {very} loose tooth.
{and she is all kinds of excited about it}

and...

today
my baby boy is wearing thomas the train underwear.

and...

today
he's sleeping in a big boy bed for the first time.
...


when are my babies going to stop growing up?

it is breaking my heart.
...


thankfully, i have this wiggly little bun-in-the-oven to remind me 
that i get to do it all over again!

lucky me.
...


maybe, just maybe it won't go by quite so fast this time around...

or at least i can hope.
...

4 comments:

jfishmag said...

I can't believe how fast it all goes by! Ella and Bailey amaze me every day.

These Are The Days said...

Oh, the first tooth is a big one!! Kade lost his when I was in Texas...killed me. Yay for potty training, I'm doing the potty dance right now. :) Being a mom is rough, we give them ALL we've got, knowing that one day they're going to walk out that door.

The Venutis said...

I am so excited for you and baby #3 still. I bet you are looking so cute and prego these days!

Ro said...

Turn around and they are a big (girl) or (boy) of their own and you become a wonderful Grandma or Great Grandma. Enjoy the dance!

Love all of you so much!