3.07.2011

five little things.



finding this sweet little note stuck to my fridge.

getting a decent night's sleep for the first time in a long time
{and likely the last time in a long time}
and waking up to the sound of rain.



finding this photo on my phone yesterday.
{courtesy of syd}

getting my hair done.
{because, call me vain, but i remember how awesome i feel about my body right after having a baby 
and figured i deserved to not have dark roots too}

knowing i'll be holding a sweet little baby in my arms soon.
...

what little things made you happy last week?
...

5 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

So cute! I love when you put these reminders on here, make me appriciate the little things.
Aliyah was playing with her toys, and I came out and she had put her plastic keys in the door, so funny.
Love those little moments!

Ro said...

Couldn't find anything more precious. Syd is so smart, she knows more about electronics and technology that I will learn in my old age. What smart children. She writes so good and spells so good. Smart little kids.

Love you,

Grandma Ro

Am I proud or what!!!

These Are The Days said...

Awe, what a great list. Sweet note, and you're right to get the hair done now. :) Love surprise pics taken by my kiddos.

Amanda said...

That although my little one has RSV...we did not have to hospitalize. Bring on Spring please!

Also, was able to get back to the gym. Just what I needed. :)

You are on the countdown...so exciting.

tharker said...

Hi Jill!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I'm happy to have you!!

Oh, man. Sweet little notes like that from my kids can melt my heart in a second. You're a lucky mama!

Making me happy this week:
:: I made the most deliciously sinful Buckeye Cake last night for a dear friend's birthday luncheon this afternoon. I cannot wait to dig into it!

:: I can feel Spring just around the corner