4.25.2011

captured.



i'm a bad wife.

i didn't get my husband anything for his birthday.
in my defense, it was only five days after i gave birth to our third child.

i did, however, feel kinda bad about not doing anything special for him.

and then the perfect opportunity presented itself in the target parking lot, of all places.

i stopped there on my way home from tiny's one week checkup
and ran into kellie, my friend and photographer extraordinaire.

i had been contemplating having newborn photos taken,
since the plan is for this baby to be our last...
but kept wondering how i would ever get around to it.

fortunately, kellie made it so easy and she was able to capture these 
treasured moments within just a couple days of our parking lot meeting.

it was just the gift i had been looking for...
and despite his present being over a month belated, daddy was not disappointed!
...


11 comments:

Steph said...

so perfect! LOVE THEM!!! :)

Elise said...

oh my cutest little sweetie ever!

Amy said...

love these :)

Whitney said...

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? Could not be cuter!!!! Precious

Hil said...

Oh. my. goodness. This is seriously too cute and making me wish we had done newborn pics for our little Tiny Man. What an absolutely perfect birthday gift!!! Who cares if it's a month late... totally worth the wait. Job well done.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

That is so so sweet...she is a beautiful little thing, you have some cute cute kids...I am sure he loved it!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

super . duper . cute .

Demarcus Family said...

the link isn't working right now , but I saw a preview on Kelly's site and loved them! So sweet.
BTW, you are not an awful wife you are an AWESOME wife and the gift you give your husband is letting him go live his dream and train a gazillion hours a day while you are home with his children!! I think you rock!

Chanda said...

love.

Gramma Rosie said...

Kelly has done it again. But it isn't hard with your gorgeous children. Congratulations again, Jill. What a treasure!

Roberts Fam said...

I. Love. Them.