11.15.2011

four years.



429 posts.

countless friends made.

hundreds of memories recorded.

plenty of giggles shared.

my little online journal holds a special place in my heart.

without it, i would have never met some of you.

from idaho to australia,
texas to japan,
we all want to feel connected to something bigger than ourselves.

thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share myself, my life,
my hopes and my dreams with you.

you have so graciously shared your friendship, your thoughts,
your words of encouragement and yourselves with me.

thank you.

i hope this place will continue to bring me as much 
joy and happiness as it has throughout the past four years.

happy birthday, blog!

:::cheers:::
...

7 comments:

Sweat Is My Sanity said...

Wow! I didn't realize you've been blogging for that long. In February it will be four years for me too,(on and off) LOL. Yay Jilly!! I finally got the itch to blog again, thought it was goin for good.

runningtobeskinny.com

Stacey said...

first, happy anniversary and thank you for letting me blog stalk. you have a wonderful way with words and that is a talent i am envious of.

second, i usually never comment on blogs unless i know them, but i have to ask if you would mind sharing your secrets to your perfect skin. that picture of you and your daughter is amazing!

thanks!

lynette said...

happy birthday! cupcakes are in order!

i love reading your blog and how it makes me feel like we're real life friends! :)

also, i'm intrigued...who's from japan and australia?

Anonymous said...

And Russia!! :) Happy blogaversary!

Jill said...

Stacey, how very sweet of you. Thank you for the amazing compliment! Funny thing about my skin? I have over-active oil glands that I've cursed my entire life. However, now that my skin is aging {a bit} I am finding out that oily skin is, in fact, a good thing! In addition, I faithfully use Retin-A micro before bed each night....and SPF 50 every morning. 

Stacey said...

Thank you for spilling your secrets and for not saying it was all just good genes.....it gave me hope!!

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.